[size=5]• [b]Staff[/b] can be identified by username suffixes and colored names. There are three types of staff, Moderators [color=#ffaa00][M][/color], Administrators [color=#ff5555][A][/color], and Owners [color=#aa00aa][O][/color]. Moderators manage everyday gameplay by answering questions and enforcing server rules. Administrators and Owners are able to offer assistance with complex issues that come up in gameplay, such as the malfunction of a plugin, among other things.
• [b]Supporters[/b] can be identified by a colored name and a prefix with their paid rank. The three supporter ranks are [color=#ff5555][Magnate][/color], [color=#ffaa00][Executive][/color], and [color=#00aaaa][Tycoon][/color]. Learn more about these ranks [url=http://www.capitalcraft.net/shop]here[/url]. Supporter ranks can be purchased from the web store and are rewarded for assisting the with server upkeep costs with various perks.
• [b]Worlds[/b] are defined by world borders that limit them to a specific size. The Overworld contains preloaded chunks and is limited to 10,000 x 10,000 blocks. Weather is disabled in the Overworld. There are also rotating secondary worlds, which include Odyssey and Paradigm. These smaller worlds serve as resource worlds to give members access to materials that are not as common in the Overworld.
• [b]Creative Mode[/b], item spawning, and other illegitimate means of acquiring materials are prohibited from use by all players, including staff and supporters. No one is given access to /gamemode or /give commands in order to emphasize the importance of the legitimacy of our server and economy. Even admin builds such as spawn are completely built in survival Minecraft without the spawning of items.
• [b]Bans[/b] are enforced by our staff and will only be revoked if an appropriate appeal is filed and accepted. Please note that ban appeals are not always accepted, as breaking the rules is considered a serious offence.
• [b]Griefing[/b] and [b]Stealing[/b] are not allowed on CapitalCraft, however, we do not provide rollbacks. Builds and chests should be protected with the Residence plugin to prevent theft and damage to your property. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your items.[/size]
[size=5]Here you will find a detailed description of the basic rules and codes of conduct for CapitalCraft.
Before reading these rules, it is important to understand the basic nature of CapitalCraft. Our server is meant to be a community-based, friendly environment for mature players that want to enjoy legitimate, vanilla style Minecraft. We will not tolerate obnoxiousness, immature or bad behavior, or disrespect for other members of the community.
Furthermore, we do not spawn in any items. Staff do not spawn in items for personal use, nor do they have access to creative mode or /give commands. All of the buildings at spawn and around the rest of the server have been built using items mined by players in the natural world.[/size]
[size=5]The following guidelines should be taken note of when beginning a build.
• Build at least 10 blocks from another structure, unless you have permission from the owner.
• You are not allowed to build 1x1 towers of dirt/cobble, etc.
• Floating structures are not allowed. Buildings must have reasonable support stilts that appear capable of holding up whatever is on top of them (i.e. no mansions held up by a 1x1 cobble stick)
• Don't destroy server generated structures. This includes things such as strongholds and villages. Mineshafts are okay to destroy, however.
• You cannot build floating houses over oceans or large lakes, unless you have been granted permission via a request on the forums.
• Protect the wilderness. Don't level entire forests without replanting the saplings. In addition, no strip-mining on the surface of the world. Attempt to leave the nature in a similar condition to which you found it.
• Don't flatten large areas at a time. Start small, then expand when necessary.
• Dynamic content causes lag. The maximum entity count ("E" count found in F3) is 200 mobs in any given area. Furthermore, please limit redstone builds to an appropriate size. Any redstone designs must have the ability to be turned off (i.e. no live redstone wires).
• Any device used to circumvent the auto AFK system is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, water streams, automatic farms, and piston player-pushers.
Staff are permitted to remove any illegal structures at their discretion. If you have a question about anything pertaining to build codes, feel free to ask staff in-game or make a post under the [url=http://capitalcraft.net/forum/m/32189214/viewforum/6033254]Support[/url] forums. In addition, any requests for a unique build you may believe will violate the rules should be posted as a new thread [url=http://capitalcraft.net/forum/viewforum/5954187/m/32189214]here[/url].[/size]
[warning][size=6][u][b]Disregarding the following rules may result in a kick and eventually a ban.[/b][/u][/size][/warning]
[size=5][b]Don't be rude.[/b] No one wants to play on a server where people are mean to each other. If you decide to treat other players in any sort of disrespectful manner, you will be given a warning. Repeated disregard for this rule may end in a ban.
[b]Don't spam (or use excessive caps).[/b] While this rule may seem obvious, we just want to make it clear. Spamming also includes typing messages in all capital letters. If you are angry about something such as dying, there is no need to share your anger with everyone else via typing an enraged message in all capital letters.
[b]Don't swear/use inappropriate language.[/b] Foul language is unnecessary and not allowed. If you continue to use bad language, you will be banned. This goes for any type of swearing, but also applies to inappropriate language such as talking about drugs/sex.
[warning][color=#dd2423][size=6][u][b]Disregarding the following rules will result in an immediate ban.[/b][/u][/size][/color][/warning]
[size=5][b]Don't grief.[/b] Griefing is in no way tolerated on CapitalCraft. Breaking even one block of another player's building results in an immediate ban. If it is not yours, don't touch it. This goes for buildings, chests, animals, Odyssey, etc.
[b]Don't cheat.[/b] Players that use movement hacks or other modded clients in order to fly, spawn in items, or commit any other wrong action will be banned immediately. This includes using xRay texture packs in order to scan for caves/ores. Basically, any mod that gives the player an unfair advantage is prohibited. CapitalCraft is a legitimate server in which this type of "cheating" will not be tolerated.
[b]Don't advertise other servers.[/b] If you do, you will be banned. This includes public and private chatting.
[b]Don't ask to become staff.[/b] If we think you would be a suitable member of the CapitalCraft staff, we will approach you first. Take note that to be even considered for a staff position, you must be a longstanding, contributing member of the community and demonstrate maturity and respect for the server and our rules.
[b]Finally, Listen to staff.[/b] Staff are here to make the server a safe and friendly place for all players. Some situations may arise in which staff will have to use their best judgement in order to decide what is the right thing to do. In a case such as this, the staff members are trusted to make the right decision.[/size]
[size=5]Since CapitalCraft is a legitimate server, we are unable to rollback griefings. This also means that we do not return lost or stolen items. Structures can be protected using Residence, as well as items in chests. Items can also be hidden in underground chests if you are averse to using this plugin. However, this means that you are responsible for maintaining your own goods.[/size]
[size=5]Permanently banned players' items and structures become property of the CapitalCraft government. Raiding a banned player's chest is considered stealing and will result in a ban. Furthermore, any items within a banned player's residence are considered property of the government, even if other players have permission to use those items. Only under special conditions will exceptions be made. If you feel that you have rights to a banned player's items or structure, create a new post under the [url=http://capitalcraft.net/forum/m/32189214/viewforum/6033254]Support[/url] section of the forums. If you are a banned player yourself, you may post ONE ban appeal under the [url=http://capitalcraft.net/forum/m/32189214/viewforum/5954225]ban appeal forum[/url]. This is your only shot at being pardoned, so be sure to include an apology in addition to telling us why you deserve another chance.[/size]